Being the third child, I have always vowed that I would continue to take lots of pictures of any children we might have after our first. However, it recently dawned on me that I have already failed with this promise. Throughout my first pregnancy, Charles took various pictures so that we could show Jack as he got older and to remind ourselves what I looked like. Unfortunately, this has not been the case this time. Therefore, I asked Charles to take a picture of me today so that we could record what I looked like at 4o weeks. I asked him not to show it to me until after the baby was born because I was sure it would be somewhat depressing. He assured me that I would like it. I am not sure I love it, but I am happy to share it with those of you in America who have not gotten to be with us recently. So Baby #2, God-willing, here's a picture of your soon-to-be Mama.
1 comment:
I am glad you remembered to take a picture. You look lovely! I am excited to meet Jack's new little brother or sister.
Post a Comment