We have been fortunate enough to have some of our closest friends move in next door to us. They have two boys about the same age gap as Jack and Theo only two years ahead. They have just recently bought bunk beds for their boys which has has definitely gotten Jack's attention. He has already started planning that he and Theo can get bunk beds when they get older. He has also already claimed the top bunk for himself!
Although too young for bunk beds, Jack has begun asking for Theo to lay next to him in bed. Today they looked so cute that I grabbed the camera.
I love to hear Jack make plans that involve Theo. We received a congratulations card when Theo was born that ended by stating that they prayed that Theo and Jack would grow to be the closest of brothers. That statement caught both Charles's and my attention. We do indeed pray the same thing.
1 comment:
Cheers to brothers and bunk beds! Congratulations on Theo. He is precious. It is a really sweet thing that Jack is paying so much attention to Theo. Charlie is really just now noticing Peter, I think, and Peter is 2! I can't wait to pour over your blog in more detail. I miss you so much! love, je
Post a Comment