Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Good-bye Goldilocks!

Jack had his first haircut yesterday. His Aunt Natalie completed the task while Jack sat on her kitchen table. After finishing, Natalie declared that Jack had aged one whole year during the 20 minute event. I definitely feel like I have a little boy now - we are done with him being mistaken for a girl. Charles came by to see it afterwards, and although he liked it, he was a bit sad. I think he was living vicariously through Jack's long hair and his dream to be a rockstar. Here are pictures of the new Jackster!









5 comments:

Jane-Ellis Griggs said...

Ohhhh! I love the new big boy cut! What a handsome boy you have . . .

Mama Julie said...

What can I say? I loved the old Jack and I love the new Jack. He is very handsome.

Monette said...

A very handsome little boy indeed! I agree with Aunt Natalie that he aged at least a year.

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

So glad I read this before you are coming over today. I might not have recognized him! What a handsome boy. I remember being so sad when we cut off Will's "mullet" as my friends called it. It was the end of his babyness. Each haircut still brings some sadness. Our boys are growing up so fast. Can't wait to be with you today!

Jill Hardin said...

Oh wow! What a handsome little guy! I'm with your mom...he is too cute either way you cut it!