Charles was out all day at an ordination service for a recent graduate. Only shortly after we had picked him up at the train station, did Jack quickly announce, 'I didn't sin at all today Daddy!'
I think what he meant was that he wasn't disciplined - to a three and three quarters year old (which is what he refers to himself as) this is a pretty big deal. :)
Yes, we did correct him and his theology.
3 comments:
Oh my. He makes me laugh (but I try not to in front of him!)
Can't wait to see you guys again!
That kid is something else. How fun would it be to get to be inside his brain for just a day?!!
I think not being disciplined all day is very admirable. That certainly means he sinned less than if he had needed parental discipline. When I was 3 3/4, I had no clue as to what theology was or even sin for that matter.
Post a Comment