Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Jack's Easter Program

Jack had an Easter program at pre-school on Maundy Thursday. It was an excellent program. It was, however, hard to get good clips so I asked Jack to sing his two favourite songs at home so that we could share them with you all. Here they are:

Note: The line that says 'T the shape of calorie' is suppose to be 'T the shape of Calvary'. We are still working on that line!

2nd Note: Yes, Jack has a nasty black eye which you can see in this video. We are not really sure how he got it since neither Charles or I saw the event. From his narrative, he fell by the clothes basket (which is plastic!). He looks really tough though.

Jack's shiner


Jack singing

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Lovely! I do enjoy the "Jack-isms" in songs. :-)

Mama Julie said...

Great job singing oh Jack of the shiner.

Monette said...

He looks very colorful(and tough!). :)

Debby Whitfield said...

Bless his heart - he really got a shiner. I notice he looks like Charles did in that photo. He is a very good singer.