Monday, 10 May 2010

Theo, the chunk

Today Charles walked into the bedroom to find Jack trying to lift Theo up onto the bed. It was clear Theo wanted up and Jack was showing a good deal of brotherly love by trying to assist. Well, despite the loving effort, he wasn't succeeding. In fact, he was really straining to push Theo up. So Charles offered his help which Jack quickly accepted saying 'Yes, I would like your help. He is such a little chunk.'

I hate to break it to Jack but this little 'chunk' (which is an incredibly accurate picture of Theo) will someday be Jack's favourite wrestling partner and then Jack might not be so happy that he is such a little chunk.

And here is a picture of our favourite little chunk:

4 comments:

Monette said...

But what a precious, cute little "chunk" he is!!

Mama Julie said...

That little face is just too cute. He looks so ready for action.

Jill Hardin said...

I'm with Monette and your Mom, he is a precious little 'chunk'!

Bonnie said...

too funny!!