Thursday, 7 October 2010

Ironing

Today I got the urge to iron one of my shirts so I got the iron out. I warned the boys that it was very hot and then set it up high. They were both very taken with the ironing process and the steam coming out. While they were watching Jack exclaimed, 'this is the first time Theo has seen an iron.'

Theo is two years and two months. I would like to think Jack is wrong, but the truth be told, he is often right. YIKES!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ironing is overrated. That's what a dryer is for!

Mama Julie said...

My first thought was."Oh dear, is Erin sick?" I think it would be genetically impossible for you to like ironing. Although come to think of it, I think Grandma ironed underwear---but I was only kin to her by marriage.

the abbott clan said...

I wish I could say the same about my iron. I really do.