Sunday, 17 April 2011

Theo's Invite List

With the Royal Wedding, quickly approaching 'invitation lists' have been a big source of discusion. On that note, Theo informed me of his birthday invitation list:

Jack
Molly (his friend)
Jos Myers (his friend)
Addie
Daddy

Then to my prompting, 'anyone else, Theo?'

Theo quickly responded 'no'.

I have three months to improve my standing in Theo's world unless I might be missing my son's three-year-old party!

5 comments:

Peter said...

Cute! Maybe he still thinks he is attached to you!

Mama Julie said...

Tell him---no mommy; no cake.

Rebekah said...

I'm going with Theo assumes you are throwing the party, therefore you don't need an invite. :)

Monette said...

I'm with Rebekah: he knows you're going to be there, so he wouldn't think to invite you. (I'm still laughing at your phraseology though!)

KLL said...

ha! Have you been invited yet? But I'm with the others; I think your presence is assumed. :)