Amazing! What a great farewell photo of your beautiful family! I'm sad to see you leave, but those are surely my personal feelings for the UK getting in the way... All the best as you start a new adventure! Hope you blog about it. :-)
I find these pictures simultaneously hilarious (who'd have thought 8 years could make so much difference to the world of hair?) and very sad (Columbia's gain is our very real loss). Looking forward to updates - please keep up the blog for the sake of those of us on this side of the pond!
What a wonderful post. I too am amazed by how much can change in eight years. I am very proud of you and your family. While I know that you are sad to leave, I am glad to see that Missouri has been able to draw you home. Much love! je
7 comments:
What a perfect set of pictures to show your life in England over the last 8 years! Thinking of you this weekend!!
Farewell to England, but hello home! We are so excited!! We will be praying all day for blessings on the travelers.
Where are you going to settle? Missouri? If so, that's just a few miles down 35 from us :).
Time sure does change things! Welcome home! Where you are all moving and what's bringing you home?
Amazing! What a great farewell photo of your beautiful family! I'm sad to see you leave, but those are surely my personal feelings for the UK getting in the way... All the best as you start a new adventure! Hope you blog about it. :-)
I find these pictures simultaneously hilarious (who'd have thought 8 years could make so much difference to the world of hair?) and very sad (Columbia's gain is our very real loss). Looking forward to updates - please keep up the blog for the sake of those of us on this side of the pond!
What a wonderful post. I too am amazed by how much can change in eight years. I am very proud of you and your family. While I know that you are sad to leave, I am glad to see that Missouri has been able to draw you home. Much love! je
Post a Comment