One of the kids' latest games is to run around the house, well to be more accurate, run away from Eliot when he runs in the room.
Remember, Eliot is 18 months old so 'run' is a relative word.
So it goes, Eliot runs towards them and they all yell 'oh, no! It is Alexander the Chicken!'
Alexander the Chicken, presumably from Alexander the Great which we just learned about.
Of course, them yelling and running makes Eliot all the more excited, so he runs after them very happily.
Well, tonight after dinner, they started to play this game.
Jack then very seriously told me, 'Mom, Eliot knows his name is Alexander the Chicken. I know because I called him that earlier today and he turned his head.'
I then turned to Eliot and said, 'Eliot, are you called Alexander the Chicken?'
And Eliot did what he does best, shake his head no. This kid is one head shaker.
So much for that nickname sticking!
1 comment:
I am sure Eliot enjoys being a part of the game:))
Post a Comment