We just got back from a week-long vacation to Branson
Missouri. We spent the majority of the week with Charles’s extended family
which meant there was lots of people, lots of the time.
Well the last night we were there we
decided to have a BBQ. Right before the BBQ was about to begin Theo asked if he
could go back to our condo and eat instead of Papa’s condo where we were having
the BBQ. We said sure and walked him back over there.
About five minutes later, I went to check on him. He was
happily sitting at one of the tables coloring a picture. I asked him if he was
feeling okay. He said he was. I asked him if he just wanted time by himself. He
said he did. And then he followed on with....
‘Sometimes when I am with people they talk to me. They say
things like “hey Theo you want to play tag” and well, they just interrupt my
thoughts.”
There you have it – our little introvert. Every family needs
at least one!
2 comments:
Theo's thoughts should NOT be interrupted.
ahh Theo!! Hope that you had a good time away xxx
Post a Comment