Today when I went to pick Eliot up from his Seeds of Promise Class (childcare during women's Bible study at church) he had two mints that he was intent on getting out of his cubby hole. This is an unusual occurrence so I asked the helper where he got these two mints - clearly they had told him that he couldn't eat them until his class was over.
The helper said 'I am not really sure. Two boys came by and leaned in over the half-door and gave them to Eliot'. I then looked at Eliot and said 'were they your brothers?'
He very proudly replied, 'Yes, Jack gave me a high-five and Theo gave me two mints.' Evidently, the homeschooling class had walked by and Jack and Theo had sought Eliot out. That takes 'cool' in the pre-school class to a whole new level. So funny and Eliot was so proud. I think the teachers were a little confused which made the whole thing more comical.
2 comments:
Those are very cool older brothers.
Love it!
Post a Comment