Friday, 10 October 2008

Happy Friday!

Jack goes to playgroup on Friday mornings from 9-11 AM. He really looks forward to it which makes me happy, but equally I look forward to it because it gives me two hours alone with Theo. Theo and I had a great time this morning as you can see from all his smiles. During this photo session, I was singing him a song about being cute and handsome and his smiles almost make me think he understood what I was saying! I cannot pick my favourite picture so I am posting a lot of them...










2 comments:

Mama Julie said...

Looking at those pictures really makes me want to pick him up and give him a really big hug. Can't wait!!!!

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

What a happy boy, just like his mama! Can't wait to get my hands on him. Miss you lots!