Friday, 12 December 2008

He is off....

As I type this, Charles is getting ready to leave to take his thesis to be bound. It is about 6:45 AM. He came to bed at 4 AM after putting some last minute touches on it. It has been such a long process, but he is nearly there, God-willing. The hope is that he will take it this morning to the Binding Company in Cambridge and then submit it to the University of Cambridge Graduate Studies on Monday. Then we will await the viva.

I am so proud of him and thankful to have him back as a socialable member of our family!

Here are a couple of pictures of him before leaving this morning -

Putting the last touches on:





Three copies of thesis ready to be hard bound:



Cleaning the car off (it's freezing for England!):

5 comments:

Mama Julie said...

Got her dun!!!!! Congratulations to Charles and the whole family. Celebrate...Celebrate.... Dance to the music!

Mama Julie said...

"Now you will get one of those nifty Dr. Seuss hats in my favorite color, orange," Says Mike

Unknown said...

Well done, Charles!

Rebekah said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations, Big Brother. I'm really proud of you. Do I have to call you "Dr. Charles" now? :D

Matt&Maisie said...

Congratulations to Charles. My son(19 months) LOVED your elf card. Thank you for sharing.