Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Reintroducing....

Theo had a good night of sleep, woke up happy, so we said let's go for it....so Today has been rescheduled as Theo Day. We are particularly happy that Theo's skin looks a lot better. He has really been struggling with his eczema but the doctor has prescribed new lotion that seems to be doing a better job. We will update you at the end of the day with more news on how we celebrated. But until then you can enjoy this video taken at breakfast.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Theo looked like he was really getting into having his own day! I hope everyone has a blast. Wish I was there to participate.

Mama Julie said...

I am so glad that Theo Day is finally taking place. I am sure Theo was counting the days until HIS DAY. He looks overwhelmed---but willing to smile.