Here is an interview designed for children (possibly a little older than Jack). I decided to give it to Jack. Below are the questions and his answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
She says I am really nice.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do the right think and she doesn’t have to discipline me.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I do the wrong thing.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she say Ba Boo Boo Waddie
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don’t know
6. How old is your mom?
20
7. How tall is your mom?
Stand up and I’ll see
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don’t know. I’m not here. Maybe sit and talk.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know.
11. What is your mom really good at?
She plays blocks really well with me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing (aaahh – not sure how long that will last!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work-out at the gym
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When I do really well
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Colin
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the store
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our shirts both look not nice.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We both start with a K (I think he means don’t start with a K, but I am not sure???)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
One google (this is how I answer him when he asks how much I love him which is one of our jokes)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Old McDonalds (I think this is his!)
1 comment:
His answers really make a lot of sense if you view them from a three- year-old point of view.
Post a Comment