On the way to Scotland Jack and I had plenty of time to talk on the four and a half hour train ride. One of the things Jack wanted to talk about was Nah's (his favourite little polar bear blanket) name. He informed me that Nah's last name was Anderson. He then informed me that Theo's Nah's last name was also Anderson.
I just went along with it. About two minutes later Jack informed me that Theo's Nah couldn't have the last name Anderson because then both Nahs would have the exact same name. So he said Theo's Nah's last name would be Abbott (which is my maiden name). So there you have it, Nah Anderson and Nah Abbott. I think both have a nice ring to them.
3 comments:
Unfortunately, you can't even shorten the names to Nah A. since they will still be the same!
It's nice to know we can tell them apart now. :)
They have a nice ring indeed.
Post a Comment