Sunday, 2 August 2009

And the Winner is...

Fat Nat! We have always been told that skinny Natalie was a fat baby. So I guess there is some truth in the old phrase it takes one to know one! Theo weighed in on his first birthday at 25.01 pounds. Well Done Natalie! :)

Unfortunately, Theo is a bit offended at his grandparents' lack of accuracy after they have just been here and held him lots. He has started moving a lot since you all left so maybe he has taken off a few pounds in that week.

2 comments:

Mama Julie said...

I feel sure he has slimmed down since he started crawling, pulling up and climbing stairs. However, courtesy requires that I congratulate Natalie on her excellent guess.

the abbott clan said...

Woo Hoo!!! I knew I must be good at something. And, I maintain that bigger IS better. Love from Fat Nat!