Hilarious!!He is his mother's son! (Not that Charles is exactly a quiet, shy, non-talkative person.) Come to think of it, if Jack wasn't a talker he would be a genetic mutation.
Well, he will have a new person to chatter to this weekend! Looking forward to keeping the boys.And should I say, just wait until #2 tries to compete with the talking? :D
Precious! I just realized, three weeks from yesterday! Yay!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hilarious!!He is his mother's son! (Not that Charles is exactly a quiet, shy, non-talkative person.) Come to think of it, if Jack wasn't a talker he would be a genetic mutation.
Well, he will have a new person to chatter to this weekend! Looking forward to keeping the boys.
And should I say, just wait until #2 tries to compete with the talking? :D
Precious! I just realized, three weeks from yesterday! Yay!
Post a Comment