Amazing how many pictures show little Addie crying when she is really not a crier.
Poor dear. I hope the second bath goes a little better.
She did not like it, but I bet she sure smelled sweet afterward!
I guess kids have to grow into loving their bathtime.
Erin! It was so fun to catch up on little Addie. You'all are so blessed. She is beautiful. I love to see how here brothers adore her. Congratulations! much love, jane-ellis
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amazing how many pictures show little Addie crying when she is really not a crier.
Poor dear. I hope the second bath goes a little better.
She did not like it, but I bet she sure smelled sweet afterward!
I guess kids have to grow into loving their bathtime.
Erin! It was so fun to catch up on little Addie. You'all are so blessed. She is beautiful. I love to see how here brothers adore her. Congratulations! much love, jane-ellis
Post a Comment