Ball was Theo's first word and after spending time with him you can see why - he absolutely loves balls. Here is a cute little video showing him playing 'football' in our front garden. Watch for his little stumble - it is priceless.
Tell your friends in England that the USA has first dibs on him for World Cup 2026. He definitely prefers to kick with his right foot so I guess I have to give up on having him share Charles and my left-handedness.
5 comments:
Tell your friends in England that the USA has first dibs on him for World Cup 2026. He definitely prefers to kick with his right foot so I guess I have to give up on having him share Charles and my left-handedness.
Very funny. I suspect he'll be involved with sports when he gets older.
Watch out Wayne Rooney!
He is really quite proficient. I think he is going to be what the British call a footballer? Is that the right term?
Cameron, who is also a ball-lover, thoroughly enjoyed this video! :-) "BALL!"
Post a Comment