Monday, 10 January 2011

Big Boy Theo

This past Saturday we had Theo's hair cut. Two years ago we had Jack's hair cut when we were in the US for Christmas by my sister-in-law, Natalie. I felt it was fitting that we do it again while in the US for Christmas with Natalie as she does such a great job. Charles was a little apprehensive as he loves Theo's long hair, but we both agreed that Saturday seemed like a good day.

Here are a few pictures before the big cut. From the front:


















From the back:


















And the cut in process:


































I had to hold Theo's head in a headlock when Natalie got the clippers out to clean up the back but other than that Theo did great. It was really funny because as Natalie started to cut his hair people admiring kept giving nice compliments - one being 'oh he is starting to look more like Jack'. Theo quickly piped up at that comment and said 'I don't want to look like Jack. I want to look like Feo. And of course, we all quickly changed our comments to how much he was starting to look like Theo!

After Natalie finished we walked Theo to a long mirror so he could examine himself. He looked at himself for close to twenty seconds with a bit of a scowl on his face. He then slowly started to smile and happily exclaimed as he pointed at himself in the mirror 'That's Feo'. And here is what he saw:































3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so much like Jack with his short hair! What a cutie. Glad to hear you made it home safely, good luck settling in and dealing with jet lag.

Mama Julie said...

I think he looks exactly like "FEO" but if you asked him who he looks like he would probably say, "I don't know."

Monette said...

I love the way he studied himself before he found "Theo" in the mirror. He looks so handsome.