Here are some cute pictures I snapped of Theo waking up from a sleep (well not really waking). Theo is our 'worst' waker. It just takes him a long time to wake up. And the fact that his older brother bounds out of bed with loads of energy makes the two brothers a stark contrast. On the opposite end though, Theo is our night owl - often talking (mostly to himself, he often asks Jack a question and then when he gets silence he just carries on his side of the conversation!) for up to an hour while he lies in his bed at night while his older brother is fast asleep on the top bunk.
He is super cute though all snuggled up with his meme (thanks Grandma). He never goes to sleep without this special blanket and it is always in his mouth. I literally have to wash it weekly due to the smell! Enjoy.

4 comments:
How adorable!
If you ever get mad at Theo, just look at those pictures. He looks so angelic.
I can relate to Theo! (as you well know from my staying at your house 4 times this year! :) )
That waking thing is an Anderson trait. I had it in my early years and I still do a couple of snooze's in the morning. I hate getting up in the morning or after a nap! Welcome to the club, Theo.
Love, Aunt Debby
Post a Comment