Today before pre-school Theo informed me that he didn't want to be called Theo anymore. Assuming he had a 'silly' name picked out instead, I asked him what he would like to be called. He answered: 'Luke'. Such a sensible request for a three-year-old. I told him I liked the name Luke. He then changed his mind and said Theo was okay because there was already a Luke at his pre-schoool.
Yesterday, some friends brought us some 'English biscuits' called flapjacks around to say thanks for a small favour we had done for them. Jack was walking around the house saying, 'I love flapjacks because they have my name in it.' Then Theo responded by saying he liked his but said, 'I call my flaptheos'.
2 comments:
I think I will go bake some flapjulies. What a clever little boy. You are going to have a wonderful and interesting ride getting those little ones raised.
That's wonderful! :D So much fun. I can just hear both of them.
Post a Comment