Thursday, 2 February 2012

Name that Tune Part 3

We had quite the recording session yesterday. Jack would be ever so pleased if those inclined would guess what tune he is playing. Here is the first one:

3 comments:

Mama julie said...

Great job. I found myself singing along where oh where is sweet little Mary.....way down yonder in the paw paw patch. Don't know the name.

The Egan Family said...

Well, Jack's playing is quite clear, but my memory of the original song title is not! I know this as Raffi's "Bumpin' Up and Down in My Little Red Wagon," but I'm sure it was something else first! Well done, Jack!

Monette said...

I finally got to a computer that would play the video. Very good job Jack! It is probably politically incorrect now, but when Jack's daddy was little we called it "Ten Little Indians". One little, two little, three little Indians, four little, five little, six little Indians, seven little, eight little, nine little Indians, ten little Indian boys! (Then we reversed it, learning to count down form ten too!)