There are loads of things we have learned from living overseas for eight years. I would love to write a post about all those things but in the meantime I will share one.
When you have a baby overseas the first friends who come to visit you in the hospital, loving you like family would, will forever hold a special place in your heart.
Thanks to Jonathan and Stacey for being such good friends to us then in 2005 and now in 2012. Your friendship has made us better people. Thank you.
In 2005 with Jack:
And in 2012 with Jack:

2 comments:
I remember Jonathan and Stacy fondly from your days in Cambridge. They have not changed nearly as much in almost seven years as Jack has.
Good friends are a precious gift from God and you have been blessed with some really great ones.. Jack definitely wins the prize for changing the most in 6 1/2 years!
Post a Comment