Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Theo and accuracy

Two funny incidents occurred yesterday in relationship to time-ing.

First, on the way home from church I asked Addie about going to large group. She has just been promoted to the three year old room and is not able to go to the large group time which consists of a Bible story and singing. She has been looking forward to this for a while now. She was very excited to tell me about it. I asked her if she went twice (since our kids stayed two hours for two different services today). She said 'no I went two times!'

I was prepared to just smile to myself but Theo quickly piped up from the backseat and told her that 'twiced meant two times'. What would we do without big brothers?????

Second, Charles popped into Theo's room to tell him that he could come out of rest time at 'two one five' today. What Charles didn't know was that I had already told Theo his exiting time today. Theo looked at Charles and said, 'I know Dad but it is actually called two fifteen.' What would we do without our kids to correct us????

The pending question from both of these stories - What would we do without Theo?????

1 comment:

Mama julie said...

Guess you could call him "Brother Time"