Some of my friends on facebook have 'tagged' me which means they want me to tell them 25 random things about myself. I wasted a lot of time tonight putting this list together and had a lot of fun doing it! Here it is, 25 random things about me:
1. I have the sweatiest (and stinkiest) feet. My husband will vouch for this.
2. I hate having my feet touched but love foot massages (slightly irrational). The only person I trust to touch my feet is my husband.
3. I have a very kind and generous husband (see numbers 1 and 2).
4. If you told me when I was in high school that I would live in England some day, I would have laughed and told you I didn't believe it.
5. If you told me when I was in high school that I would live in England some day, I would have told you that I didn't want to.
6. I have lived in England for close to 5 years and actually like it (proof that high-schoolers don't know everything!).
7. I love to sing throughout the day (and do so often) even though I am not very good at it.
8. Running gives me a real high and sense of accomplishment.
9. I think I married the male version of myself (not sure what this opposites attract thing is all about).
10. We haven't had a television for five years. It all started because we were too cheap to buy a TV license here in England. We actually decided it was a change we like and have stuck with it.
11. I lost the car key to our car when out biking one day. We ended up having to scrap our car because it was going to cost more to make a new key than our car was worth. This tells you a bit about what kind of car we were driving. My husband was extremely kind to me (see number 3).
12. One of my favourite games to play is Name That Tune. My three-year-old and I play it often by humming. He is better than I am.
13. One of my favourite things in the world is to see my husband or my sons smile when I walk in the room.
14. I hate cross-Atlantic flights but will not complain about them as long as my family lives on the other side.
15. I hate it when people assume that I am a tourist in England.
16. I sleep with the fan on every night – even in the winter.
17. I don’t like movies. I think they are a waste of time, and I fall asleep in the middle (makes number 10 easier).
18. My mom is one of the most entertaining people I know.
19. Besides my family and friends, the two things I miss most about the US are sunshine and American optimism (maybe they are connected???).
20. My husband is the person I admire most. I am blessed to be married to him. He is also pretty funny. We laugh a lot.
21. I hate inefficiency, but somehow I still like England.
22. I hate italics, cupcakes, and talking animals.
23. I love Wikipedia, baking, and Colin Buchanan.
24. I love the smell of my kid’s wet diapers.
25. I still am somewhat scared of the dark.
2 comments:
That was fun to read and somewhat surprising. You hate cupcakes---how can that be? You had them at most of your birthday parties. How could anybody hate italics? They are such cute slanty letters.
Those are some interesting things about you! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment