Thursday, 7 May 2009

Early to Work

As he was getting ready for bed, Jack told us that he needed to have a good night of sleep because he wanted to get up early. He then proceeded to tell us that he wanted to go play his instruments, but that he wanted to leave early so that he would miss traffic.

His instruments are in the playroom of our house on the main floor. His dad's commute is a thirty second walk - he knows nothing of rush hour traffic. He was completely serious. Where do these little minds come up with these things?

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I would love to have Jack's commute! Mine is 45 minutes, but thankfully without much traffic. :-)

Karen said...

And I thought I had won the shortest commute in the family. Charles's 30 second walk beat mine.

Mama Julie said...

In Jefferson City 3 cars at one stop sign is considered a traffic jam so he didn't learn it here.