Sunday, 3 May 2009

A Fun Sunday

We have had a very fun Sunday as a family. In particular, Jack has really kept us entertained with little funny remarks. Here are some of our favourites from today:

Jack in the car riding home from Krispy Kreme while sharing his balloon with Theo -
'Theo, you can hold my balloon and it is okay if you throw up on it.'

Jack at dinner slightly complaining about having to eat his peas - 'Jesus died on the cross so I don't have to eat my peas.'

Jack to Charles deciding on which book to read before bedtime - 'Daddy, you can pick the book tonight. Are you excited about that?'

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think the real question is: Was Charles excited to pick the book?

I can't wait until I'm there in person to hear these kinds of comments! I'm so excited to be able to see all of you in September!

Mama Julie said...

What can I say---Raising Jack and Theo will make for a lot of interesting Sundays.

Erin said...

hey erin! it's erin! i just discovered all of the abbott bloggers. what precious kids you have!