Monday, 14 June 2010

Who's the oldest

Our daily routine looks something like this: Jack comes out of his room from rest time at 2:00. He and I then do something (often read or play Candy Land) until Addie wakes which is usually around 2:30. I then feed Addie while Jack attempts to entertain himself (usually consists of talking to me while I feed Addie). Some time around 3:00 Theo calls out from his bed. Theo is not a happy riser. It usually takes him a bit of time to be cheery (unlike his brother who bounds out of bed ready to talk). One thing we have found helps him cheer up after waking up is when he invites his brother and sister into his bed. He really likes it when Jack (and now Addie) get into his bed with him. Here is a video that was taken after nap time last Friday.



It is funny because I ask who the oldest is and Theo clearly says 'Mommy' which is right but thinking of just the three kids, not the answer I had in mind so I just passed right by. Sorry Theo!

And here is a picture of Addie and Theo lying in bed before the video:

3 comments:

Mama Julie said...

Cute game, cuter children.

Rebekah said...

That was very generous of Jack to pretend that Addie is the oldest. His father never pretended that! :-)

Debby Whitfield said...

Funny about Theo's waking habits. That is an Anderson trait - at least it used to take me some time to wake up and be in a sunny humor. I grew out of it at about 30 years of age. LOL.