Thursday, 17 February 2011

Theo's one-liners

Theo has really been pulling some excellent one-liners lately:

Today when Charles was correcting Theo for doing something wrong Jack tried to interject something. As soon as Jack starting speaking, Theo put his hand up and said 'Stay out of this Jack.' - I wonder where he has learned this phrase and I wonder how many more times he will have to use it in his life???


Today at lunch when I gave Theo his satsuma he quickly inspected it and then said 'It doesn't have any seeds. Well Done Mom.' I didn't know that I had a little quality control inspector on my hands!

3 comments:

Mama Julie said...

So cute. Little shadow of what he sees and hears.

Rebekah said...

The joys of being child #2. I can't to see what happens when Addie gets into the mix!

Monette said...

That is great. So funny. I will probably be laughing all day.