Thursday, 5 May 2011

Addie's Moving Style

I have put some videos up of Addie moving before, but I wanted to put one up of her scooting outside because this is just so representative of her life this last month. She loves being outside and always asks to get out of the pushchair to explore the orchard. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well, she was definitely going somewhere! Looks like beautiful weather, so I can understand Addie (and the boys) wanting to play in the orchard.

Karen said...

That kind of a beautiful looking day makes me miss England! I had forgotten how gorgeous spring is there. Hope you're all enjoying the nice weather. And what a cute scooter.

Monette said...

She's quite zippy with her scooting. What a beautiful time.

Mama Julie said...

She definitely has a plan. I was impressed that she didn't try to eat the rocks. Her scooting definitely reminds me of Erin at the same age.