Friday, 9 March 2012

Quotables from Theo

Theo is at a very lovely age. The age where you just want to write everything down. Here are two 'quotables' from today:

  1. After cutting an apple for the kids to split today, Theo asked if 'he could please have the piece that looked like Bunker Hill.'  Of course, he meant the piece that had the rounded arch on it. Ah, the influence of Liberty's Kids. The boys absolutely love it.
  2. Today Theo came in from playing outside and told me that he acidentally stepped on a worm. He told me 'it was moving and then I stepped on it and then it stopped moving.' I told him to try not to do that. He then followed that up by saying, 'Yeah cause worms are lovely.' Not exactly, but I agreed anyway!

2 comments:

Monette said...

Don't know that I've ever heard anyone but an entomologist say that they think that a worm is lovely...maybe another worm? What a sweet boy.

Mama julie said...

He is a delight. You will be so glad you wrote down all these endearing little quotes.