I don't know if anyone else will find this video as funny as I do, but I thought I would post it anyway. Here is a video of Jack reading one of Theo's favourite books to him - Red Hat, Blue Hat, Oops written by Sandra Boynton. First, it seems as though Jack is reading it to the National Hearing Impaired Society as you will see by his yelling. Second, it might be that Jack is also reading to the National Colour Blind Society by the way he messes up his colours (which he doesn't do often, but I will keep a watch on him given the challenges of his father!). Third, it looks as if Jack is also reading to the National Language Translation Society in how he says trousers instead of pants. The book actually says pants; he is translating for Theo's sake!. Fourth, based on Theo's enthusiasm throughout the distractions listed above, you would think Theo might be the founding member of the The National Oblivion Society. Theo looks like he is truly enjoying the book reading, especially the 'oops'. After taking this video, my main thought was 'Oops, why did I decide to video that?' Hope you enjoy.
4 comments:
Bravo! I can excuse all of Jack's errors. As a teacher, I had to read many books upside down so the students could see the pictures. It isn't easy. Obviously Theo is a member of the Jack Fan Club. Love how he laughed.
I remember while I did a little childminding for Jack before you even had Theo, one afternoon Jack and I spent about half an hour reading just that book! He thought it SOOO funny! I think I know it off by heart now!
I have laughed and laughed till I had tears in my eyes reading this post and listening to Jack and Theo. How lovely! (I thought I would translate for Theo too!)
Post a Comment