Friday, 12 June 2009

Bump!

So one of the secondary benefits of Theo's helmet is that it keeps his head protected from the normal bumps associated with being a ten-month-old who wants to move (not quite on the move yet!). One night when he had his helmet off he bumped his head on the dishwasher. Right away it was obvious that he was very startled by the bump on an area of his head he hadn't felt bumps before. He then started to bump his head against the dishwasher intentionally to see if it would feel the same way again. It was really hilarious. After Charles and I realized what was happening, I ran to get the camera. Since it had been a minute of bumping he wasn't doing it so hard as the original couple of bumps(hopefully a sign of intelligence!). Here is the result!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

That's great! I love his expressions. And the way he leaned very carefully to touch his head to the dishwasher was adorable!

Mama Julie said...

I am so glad you blogged that. It is so cute.

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, that was adorable!

Debby Whitfield said...

That was the cutest thing. He is obviously an NT as he scientifically explored his "bump".

Love,
Aunt Debby

Ana Kelly said...

Very cute!