We had a rough night as a family with the bedtime routine. Jack went to sleep pretty upset - largely because we didn't sing as a family (taken away due to silliness in the middle of our family devotion).
I went into their room to console Jack and calm him down. I told him that he could sing to himself ,or if he asked, Theo might sing with him. A few minutes later I heard both boys singing 'All My Days'. It was really cute to hear, but little did I know that they were in the same bed. Evidently Jack moved down to Theo's bed which to my knowledge has never happened before.
As I sat there looking at them tonight, I prayed, 'Lord please make them close friends their whole lives.' My siblings are some of my closest friends and it is one of my greatest desires as a parent.
4 comments:
I hope they are always close as well! And that they are good big brothers and watch out for their little sister.
Yep, I definitely pray that prayer, too! So important.
What a sweet picture. I wonder if Theo talked to Jack a long time after Jack was asleep.
How precious. We all echo your prayer for the boys and Addie. It was always my prayer for our kids too.
Post a Comment