Thursday, 11 August 2011

Missing Daddy

When Charles was in the US last month we took this video of Addie. It was about the first night after he left and she just kept saying 'da da'. I got the camera out and then you guessed it -- she stopped doing it. I got her to do it at the beginning, but then she went camera shy on us. It is still worth a post:




3 comments:

Mama Julie said...

Really cute. I think she is just choosing not to be repetitious---- "Gee Mom I said it several times."

Rebekah said...

Uh oh...got the entire first name! :)

Addie, we do appreciate you letting us borrow your daddy for awhile. It was great to see him and we look forward to your visit too!

Monette said...

That was very precious. I can't wait to see you all in person again! :D