Normally this blog is reserved for write-ups about the kids of this family, but occasionally it guest stars one of the parents. This is one of those posts.
Just last week Charles received this in the post:
Just last week Charles received this in the post:
After many years of hard work, I couldn't be prouder of him. For a glimpse into Charles's personality, you should check out the indexes. Intense. That. Is. All. I. Have. To. Say.
5 comments:
Congratulations!! A great accomplishment!
A very great accomplishment indeed! Congrats to both of you, because I know that even though Dr. Thumb Up is the author, Mrs. Thumb Up had a lot to do with it being able to happen! :)
Whoo hoo!! Way to go, big brother!
Really proud of you, Charles. I know many hours went into this book.
What a great family accomplishment!Congratulations and we can't wait to read our autographed copy of it. :D Do you think we know the author well enough? We are so proud of you.
Post a Comment